- GameCatalog.org will not knowingly publish copyrighted material. Images of games included on GameCatalog.org are considered fair use for the purposes of preservation and research. Any concerns regarding copyrighted material should be brought to the attention of the editor.
- Submitters of information for The Game Catalog will be duly acknowledged on GameCatalog.org according to the wishes of the submitter, which may include listing the submitter’s name and/or linking to a bona fide games-oriented website designated by the submitter. However, the editor reserves the right to remove acknowledgment information from The Game Catalog at any time without notice.
- All information submitted to the editor for inclusion in The Game Catalog is subject to editorial review.
- The information contained within the AGPI Archives Game Catalog, portions of which are presented on GameCatalog.org, is copyrighted and protected as described in the Legal Notice. The copyright of the contents of the GameCatalog.org website is separate and distinct from the copyright on the information contained within the individual databases that are available via federation through GameCatalog.org.
- Inclusion of links from GameCatalog.org to websites designated by a submitter of information to The Game Catalog is subject to the editor’s approval and review.
- Inclusion of a link from GameCatalog.org does not constitute an endorsement.
- A splendid time is guaranteed for all!